The presentation was very well done. I loved the way the everything look, it was beautiful beyond belief. The problem I had was in the scavenger hunt. I tried getting past the reading room but could never find the italian book on good manners. past that it was a very enjoyable experience. I learned some italian and met some very nice people before the presentation started. Afterward went to explore the rest of the island. Went back to this beautiful garden area I ran into accident when doing the scavenger hunt. full of trees and bird life I felt astounded on how well it complemented the architecture of the buildings in front of it.Within the garden was a very exquisite looking gazebo. Over all I felt the presentation and the stage it was done upon made a very lasting impression. I look forward to th next time I meet this team again in high hopes that they can keep their next presentation as exciting and intriguing as this one.
- 567 hits
- RT @lyrlobo: Join us at the #OSCC17 OpenSimulator Community Conference 2017, our 5th annual conference @GmSimNetwork @booklady9 @valibraria…Headed Toward the Future 2 weeks ago
- RT @opensimcc: #OSCC17 Registration is Open! So excited we could dance: youtu.be/Qbef0vEAJIc Register at bit.ly/oscc17Register #OpenSi…Headed Toward the Future 3 weeks ago
- Thank you everyone who made the Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds 2015 Workshop a success! Cheers team #FCVW15 ! http://t.co/t9Qg4C6GczHeaded Toward the Future 2 years ago
- Public Service Education Panel - Past, Present, and Future of Government Social Education [VW] Programs #FCVW15 http://t.co/BV4ZZhLtkZHeaded Toward the Future 2 years ago
- MGM - The MOSES Grid Management Tool in the Military Applications Track #FCVW15 is.gd/xUxoTr http://t.co/MFxEXjUXCoHeaded Toward the Future 2 years ago