The presentation was very well done. I loved the way the everything look, it was beautiful beyond belief. The problem I had was in the scavenger hunt. I tried getting past the reading room but could never find the italian book on good manners. past that it was a very enjoyable experience. I learned some italian and met some very nice people before the presentation started. Afterward went to explore the rest of the island. Went back to this beautiful garden area I ran into accident when doing the scavenger hunt. full of trees and bird life I felt astounded on how well it complemented the architecture of the buildings in front of it.Within the garden was a very exquisite looking gazebo. Over all I felt the presentation and the stage it was done upon made a very lasting impression. I look forward to th next time I meet this team again in high hopes that they can keep their next presentation as exciting and intriguing as this one.
- 568 hits
- RT @valibrarian: Librarians curating virtual worlds @opensimcc @lyrlobo @RhiannonSL @NoCo_STEMG @Aly_J Add fav worlds & educational communi…Headed Toward the Future 1 month ago
- RT @dwdeeds: OpenSimulator Community Conference: Last Day Dec. 10! #NMChz #iste18 #virtualworlds #oscc17 #oscc #opensim #opensimulator #sec…Headed Toward the Future 1 month ago
- Welcome to #OSCC17! #OpenSimulator Community Conference kicks off today 12/9, at 7AM with #OpenSim Core Dev panel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Headed Toward the Future 1 month ago
- RT @opensimcc: We will be celebrating 10 years of #OpenSimulator development at this year's #OSCC17 event! Join us Dec 9-10 virtually https…Headed Toward the Future 1 month ago
- Streaming live today youtu.be/gz8BGr_sNME at 5pm PST @kzenovka of @elcccolorado interviews @lyrlobo with preview… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Headed Toward the Future 1 month ago